Card not available
Date (s) – 02/02/2022 – 03/02/2022
10:00 am – 5:30 pm
For more information, please contact:
Hellas Maritime Academy
Phone. : + 30 210 4100200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
The pandemic and other factors have disrupted traditional ship management practices. In the area of ââtechnical management, we explore how the pandemic has affected ship traffic, the supply of spare parts, technical services, crew morale and other factors. We are also exploring a variety of tools and techniques that can be used to mitigate the effects of disturbances.
In addition, participants will understand the scope and practices of the remote surveys followed by DNV.
Through interaction and activities, participants will be encouraged to develop the strategy that best suits their needs and operational profile.
- Overview of the technical functions of ship managers likely to be impacted by the pandemic
- Identification of risks, disruptions and opportunities to meet these challenges
- “Superintendent’s inspections” alternatives
- Remote statutory and class surveys
- Practical activities and case examples
Respond effectively to the many challenges currently affecting the technical management of ships.
Who should be present:
Technical managers, fleet managers, superintendents, ship’s officers, technical staff. All technical personnel on board or ashore.