Date(s) – 05/10/2022 – 05/11/2022
10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
For more information, please contact:
Hellas Maritime Academy
Such. : + 30 210 4100200
E-mail: [email protected]
The pandemic and other factors have disrupted traditional ship management practices. In the area of technical ship management, we explore how the pandemic has affected ship attendance, spare parts supply, technical services, crew morale, and other factors. We also explore a variety of tools and techniques that can be used to mitigate the effects of disturbances.
The objective of the training is to respond effectively to the challenges currently affecting the technical management of ships. In addition, participants will understand the scope and practices of remote surveys followed by DNV.
Through interaction and activities, participants will be encouraged to develop the strategy that best suits their needs and operational profile.
- Overview of the technical functions of ship-managers likely to be impacted by the pandemic.
- Identification of risks, disruptions and opportunities to address these challenges
- Alternate “Superintendent Inspections”
- Remote statutory and class inquiries
- Practical activities & case examples
Registration deadline: May 3
Important information to pass the course:
- This course will take place online, so an internet connection is required.
- Participants are required to communicate and interact verbally, visually and in writing throughout the training course, as the interaction between the trainer and the participants is important for the success of the course.
- A camera, microphone or headphones connected during the lesson always improves the quality of the training.